These terms and conditions relate to goods which you offer to purchase from our online stores Please read these terms and conditions, which govern your use of this website and our supply to you of any goods which you offer to purchase through our on-line facilities. We will be unable to process any offer to purchase goods until you have done so. By making an offer to purchase, you agree to be bound by the whole provisions of the Agreement (as defined in clause 3.1 below) between you and us. If you do not accept these provisions you should not place an order. Your attention is drawn in particular to clauses 5 (limitation of liability) and 6 (indemnity). You must be 16 years or older to register for the Service. By clicking on the “I accept” button, you confirm to us that you are at least 16 years of age. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by us and we are not under any obligation to notify you of such changes.
In these terms and conditions:-
1. “Commencement Date” means the date when our agreement with you is concluded (see clause 3.3);
2. “Confirmation Form” means the form that is shown on screen after you have placed an order, confirming details of the Goods which you have offered to purchase and which we have agreed to supply to you;
3. “Consumer” means an individual whose use of the service is for personal purposes only, and not for use in connection with any trade, business, or profession;
4. “Order Form” means the form completed by you online and showing details of the goods which you have offered to purchase from us;
5. “Goods” means the goods to be provided by us to you, as described in the Order Form and Confirmation Form, and on the pages of our website relevant to those goods. (In the event of a discrepancy between the description of the Goods on the website and that on the Order Form Confirmation Form, the description on the Order Form or Confirmation Form shall be conclusive);
6. “we/us/our” refers to New Brands Limited, a company incorporated in England (registered number 07147675 ) and having our registered office at 7&8 Church Street, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1JH Company Registration Number: 07147675 VAT number: GB100312401
7. “you/yours” refers to you, the person offering to purchase goods from us.
8."The agreement" is defined as a contract with the individual.
3. Your Agreement with Us
2. Nothing on our website is intended or shall be interpreted to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the Goods; we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the Goods. It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
3. The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by sending you a Confirmation Form (with the date of conclusion of the Agreement being the date shown on that Confirmation Form).
1. Payment can be made using any of the methods listed on this web site and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase.
2. All prices are quoted in UK pounds Sterling / Euros and include VAT where applicable.
3. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgment of order acceptance via the web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods which you have offered to purchase and a full refund will be given.
4. Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either (i) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or (ii) retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
Changed your mind? If the shoes are not a suitable fit or if you simply do not like them, you have up to 21 days to return them to us. All we ask is that you send them back in the unused condition that you received them and in their original box. Contact us on via email at email@example.com or call (01202) 578900. Complete the returns form contained with your order. Pack up the shoes carefully in their original box and a secure outer wrapper and send them back clearly addressed to:
New Brands Limited
17 B Factory Road
Please use some form of registered post in case you need to track your parcel. If the item is faulty, or if we’ve made a mistake with your order, we will be able to offer a refund or an exchange and reimburse your postage costs if applicable. We’re really sorry, but we’re unable to take back used goods which are unsuitable or don’t fit, or reimburse the postage costs incurred returning unused/unsuitable items to us. This is in addition to and does not affect, your consumer rights.
Our prices in the European Union include the relevant VAT where applicable. Orders shipped to countries outside the EU may be subject to additional Sales Taxes and Import Duties.
6. Distance Selling Regulations
We are obliged by law to provide you, prior to the delivery to you of the goods which you have purchased, with certain information in relation to those goods and your rights in relation to the agreement with us. This information appears throughout these Terms and Conditions but is summarised in the Confirmation Form.
7. Right to Cancel this Agreement
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have 14 working days from the Commencement Date (“the cooling-off period”) in which to cancel this Agreement if for any reason you are not happy with the Goods which have been delivered to you. This cooling-off period begins on the day after the day you receive the goods from us. If you wish to cancel the Agreement under the Distance Selling Regulations, you must notify us of this fact in writing and send your notification to us by e-mail or post within the cooling-off period. Full contact details are set out below. On cancellation, you must return the goods that we have delivered to you. On our receipt of the returned goods, we will exchange the Goods or we will refund to you the price you paid for the Goods. Unless you originally received substitute goods, you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods to us, and we will not reimburse you for this. You should return such Goods back to us as follows:-